What have we been up to?
Well, we enjoyed our 3 day weekend with guy...
We had some friends over Friday night to play some video games. Lots of Rock Band was enjoyed by all! The best part of the night was this moment...
We figured as long as we were awake we'd let her stay up. Around 11 or so we noticed that she had crashed. Nice position, huh? Luckily she had some help staying up from the guys legs. Notice the cracker in the next photo...
Saturday Cambria started getting really crabbing and her nose was running like crazy. We spent the night by ourselves and stayed home from church Sunday. Even though she hasn't been feeling good she has been sleeping very good at night. Maybe it's the drugs we're giving her, but it's been nice.
Monday we cooked some burgers for dinner and while doing so Cambria got the chance to play outside for a little. It doesn't happen very often because it's still really cold. But you get her bundled and she's good to go.
These photos were from her bath this morning. I just had to share this next photo, but I must warn you, it's a little disturbing. Look closely at her nose...
GROSS!
But she's stinkin' cute once she's all cleaned up!
We both love bath time. She would stay in the tub forever if I'd let her. She loves all her toys and bubbles & I love having a little time to get myself ready.
And the latest thing that I'm excited for is...
Our member to Gold's Gym! I'm not trying to loose weight, but I do need to get toned and shape up a little. I don't want too much work to do after this baby. But the good thing is that I'll have somewhere to go after I do deliver so work my butt off! So EXCITED!
We both love bath time. She would stay in the tub forever if I'd let her. She loves all her toys and bubbles & I love having a little time to get myself ready.
And the latest thing that I'm excited for is...
Our member to Gold's Gym! I'm not trying to loose weight, but I do need to get toned and shape up a little. I don't want too much work to do after this baby. But the good thing is that I'll have somewhere to go after I do deliver so work my butt off! So EXCITED!Anyway, besides the runny nose Cambria has been much happier today and we're just takin' it easy. Thanks for sticking with me during this novel...if you're still reading. lol Later
6 comments:
oh gym fun!
cute bath time pictures.
And how cute how she feel asleep standing up lol
she can't speak all those words but shes on track with her speach and advancd in her signing. :)
the cart is amazing! you will defnitly have to try it :)
Good times, I have to admit, I did enjoy Rock Band, even though Dannon won't admit how much fun he was having. We'll have to play again sometime! Cami looks so cute in her bath time pictures. Have fun at the gym, we need to get our butts there!
Hi Laura I not sure if you know me but I'm a cousin to your husband and I found your guys blog from his brother's blog. I just wanted to say you guys have a very very very cute little girl. I love the picture of her standing up asleep. She looks like you both and I love looking at your blog to see what you have new or what the little one is doing. I'm also having a baby and due July 27th. It's nice to see other people having a baby around the same time. Hope you are doing well and feeling great! Well I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Tell your husband Hello for me. Oh yeah my name is Valerie (Blue) well Waldron now.
Wow! I have been a blog slacker...can't believe how growed up Cambria is and Congrats on the new baby boy on the way! Boys are loads of fun and oh, so sweet!
Post a Comment