Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today

We woke up at a decent time.
We went to a Step/Aerobics class, where Cambria got to play with some little kids while I worked out.
We went to the dollar store.
We ate lunch.
Cambria took a short nap while I showered.
We played with Play-doh.
We colored.
We built a castle out of blocks.
We talked to Dad on the phone 3 times.
We read a few books.
We watched a little TV & did a little blogging.
Cambria helped her grandma bake some cookies.
THEN we went outside to play!
It's still so cold so I hate letting her play outside for too long, but it's her favorite place to be and when she's standing at the door wanting out...you just can't say no. So even though it hasn't snowed in over a week we still have a HUGE pile out front. It's not fun to play in anymore...really hard and dirty, but Cambria likes to stomp the pile down.
She had fun outside and never likes to come in, so I had to bribe her.
How did I do that? With bling and a chocolate cookie!(look closely at the next photo and you'll see some chocolate on her tooth)A girls 2 best friends!
Oh, and we have to thank Uncle Ryan for showing her this new trick...SEE FOOD ANYONE?
She sure makes me happy!Right now Cami & Phil are reading more books. *tear, love moments like that*
We'll have dinner.
Phil & I are going to our gym for the first time & Cami is going to try the nursery there.
We'll go to Aunt Amy's volleyball game.
Then we'll put the kiddo to bed and call it a night!

11 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute! sounds like a fun day :)
love the cookie lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

thanks :)
have you decieded on a name yet from the ones you liked? you stuck with cambria the whole time right? or was she supposed to be another name like mylee lol

anyways it was nice that day, but the past two days seriously feel like its in the middle of june! it sucks! we are jealous of the snow...i guess no one is ever satisfied lol

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so gorgeous and takes fabulous pictures. Have fun working out....I will hopefully get back into it myself in the next week or so. Well have a great weekend!

Amy Blue said...

Sounds like a fun filled day! Thanks again for coming to my game! You guys are great...

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

My dad's name is Graden Blue it's phil's dad's brother. I'm sure you know that by now. We would get to see them a lot but then they moved so we don't get to see them that much. I know I miss having family around. I was just telling my dad the other day that we really need to get the Blue side together. We haven't done that in years! It would be nice to get to know others that we don't know that's now in the family. Well I'm glad I found you and hope to get to know you more. I think with this baby we aren't going to find out we already have a girl and a boy. My husband doesn't want to find out but I'm not sure if I can wait so I guess we will see when I go in in 6 weeks. Well I love the new pictures they are cute.

Ryan & Brooke said...

She is just too cute and keeps getting cuter as she gets older. Love the pictures of her in her bling with chocolate.

ForeverSarahLee said...

She is SUCH a cute girl! I am so glad that you get to enjoy all the little moments in her life. So blessed Laura! :o)

shabbyscrapper said...

bling and chocolate. what more does a girl need?

Alyssa said...

Cami is getting so big! It's crazy how fast they grow! I love all your pictures and posts! Especially of her falling asleep standing up! Thats hilarious! If we try and have Casen stay up with us, he will cry and cry for us to put him in his bed!

ForeverSarahLee said...

You like that? LoL! I'm just THAT excited. Haha! And hey, thanks... I needed to update the pics bad. Jess & I are gonna go out this weekend and shoot a TON of photos. So I'll have to post some of those up as well! :o)

Andrea Hale said...

No, they were taken in Nov... maybe Dec. actually. They were our Christmas pictures. I wish my belly was still that small. :) You're looking pretty cute with that little belly. ha ha Hope you're well!