Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dentist Visit

Yesterday Phil & I had our first dentist check-ups/cleanings in YEARS! I have never had a cavity & didn't have anything bother me, so I wasn't surprised when they all looked good. Phil has had a tooth bothering him for a few weeks now, but to our surprise there was no cavity. So we got a good cleaning and some REALLY NICE tooth brushes, that I LOVE! But YAY for NO cavity's! We brought Cambria to our appointment with us and she did GREAT! She started out in a chair next to me and ended up climbing up on my lap and watching the Dr. She was so happy to just sit and watch what he was doing. She got a tooth brush, a necklace and a bouncy ball for being such a GOOD GIRL! Here are a few photos that I took of her sitting in the chair.
We stayed up WAY too late Friday night playing Halo 3, we went out to eat a few times this weekend, had a family dinner/game night & now I'm ready to sit down and take it easy! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

im still so amazed by her hair! so cute!

Amy J said...

That's great she sat so well for you guys! We really need to make some appointments. We haven't been to the dentist in ages.

Payton seems to be doing a bit better so we should try to squeeze in a play date before you leave.

Oh, I got my hair cut at Sheer Envy on main street in the Liberty Plaza...you know by the Urgent Care and Subway. They are only charging $6.99 right now for hair cuts! She said they will probably be running that for awhile because people aren't getting hair cuts as often right now. She did a good job! I didn't think to ask how much they normally charge, but I'd go back to her again.