Last Friday while we were together with the Juhasz's I took a few videos of the girls playing. The first video is what I would like to call the Kissing Booth. Cambria is sitting in chair and puckers up for Payton. Then Payton sees the camera and says "cheese"...she has learned well. lol Click HERE to see that video.
The next one is kinda blurry. Cambria is playing with her baby car seat and at the very end she too says "cheese" when she spots the camera. See it HERE.
The last video for today is one I took Saturday morning while Cambria was playing outside in the snow. She's just sitting in the little car talking to her MOM-MOM...Phil decided to make it look like it's snowing at the end. Watch it HERE.
And of course, they are all on my side bar as well.
ENJOY!
5 comments:
I love these all, minus my retarded laugh and face in the first one. Seriously, I always sound so dumb! Cute videos. Thanks for sharing!
cute videos.Mylee loved them.
shes watched them each at least 4 times lol
I love the last one! She is so cute talking to her Grandma like she is having a convo with her. WAY CUTE!!
GREAT! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THEN AGAIN AT HOME...WITH SOUND! LOOKS LIKE SHE IS TALKING UP A STORM!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHANGE YOUR TICKETS AND STAY A WHILE! WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HURRY HOME FOR ANYWAY?
LOVE YA!!!
*them*
Post a Comment