We started with a muffin for breakfast; while Cami read the newspaper. Then we read some books & sang some of Cambria's favorite songs. She loves to sing & do the signs to "Patty Cake", "Popcorn Popping", and "Ring around the Rosie's(sp?)". She even tries to sing them...usually just says the last word in the sentence really loud. She has really started to say more words lately and will repeat almost anything you tell her to...may not sound exactly right, but at least she's trying. I am so proud of my little Cami and everything that she is learning. In nursery she's one of the only ones that knows the motions to the songs and tries to sing and she's the youngest one in there. I need to post some recent videos, but haven't been able to get them to work, but I'll keep trying.
Happy Thursday Morning!

6 comments:
Hey! Sounds like a fun day so far. Life is great as a stay at home mom!
Right now I'm using a Sony Cybershot and I mostly use Picnik, but I also use Gimp every once in a while. I didn't get that camera, but I'm saving for it.
My parents were telling me about your dad. We are praying for him!! Have a good one.
SOUNDS GREAT! I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS. ENJOY THEM...THEY WILL BE GONE TOO SOON.
LOVE YA TONS!
Fun stuff! I love that camera is talking more and more all the time!
how fun!
Wait she is in nursery?
thats kind of sad the other kids don't know the songs lol
Oh can you give her a kiss for me?
Oh what a sweetheart ♥!
Hope your doing good.
Thats so cute! Geatan is learning how to talk to. If you make a noise, he'll try and copy you. Like if you grunt, he'll grunt back a little louder.. I think after this faze is reapeting words.... But i love kids! lol
Cami is sooo cute! I can't wait to see your little one!!
Keep warm guys!! :)
XOXO
Post a Comment