Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow much fun!

We woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow & it snowed all afternoon. I think we got a good 8 inches, if not more. We took advantage of the fresh powder and headed outside to make a snowman.Cambria absolutely LOVES being outside, even when it's freezing!
She saw us shoveling the sidewalks and thought she was big enough to do it. Some of Cambria's cousins were over and they got started on the snowman and Cambria was a great helper packing the sides.She had a few snowballs that she held and tried to throw...they didn't go very far. Here is the finished snowman...not too bad I must say.
By the end of our little snow fun Cambria's pants and gloves were drenched. She had snot dripping down her nose. Her cheeks were frozen and I could tell she was cold. BUT she still threw a fit when it was time to go inside. She could have stayed out there forever. I love that she has so much fun out there, but I would hate for her to get sick. We are supposed to be getting more snow tomorrow, so I think we are going to stay inside and take it easy. Stay warm everyone!

8 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

I love her outfit and her boots. So cute. UGH im glad we don't live in snow. mylee does the same thing when its time to come inside and i can't imagine it being that cold!
looks like she had a blast! :)

Ryan & Brooke said...

You always have her dressed so cute no matter the event. The boots are just too cute.

Amy J said...

How fun, Payton was the same way, she threw a fit when I brought her inside! Glad you guys stayed safe yesterday. Stay warm today!

Unknown said...

Thats not a snow man... More like a snow blob! haha but his cloths are cute. :)
I'm glad i don't live in the snow... :(
Geatan gets sick from taking a bath!! crazy hu! lol

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! What do you all do inside when it is snowing outside?
I love the snow but, since I went off my hormones finally after 10 years in December, that I am so bone cold now, I don't know if I would like to live it it anymore. LOL
I finally feel the cold we are feeling after all these years, when others are wearing jackets and pants, I was always seen in short, not anymore. Brr!!!

It has been cold here, can you believe it?

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow incase you didn't know, and there is 6 more weeks of winter.

take care and stay warm!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Such a cute little girl! Congrats on the second!!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

like she runs to the bathroom and signs potty but she hasn't actually gone when shes sitting there. is that what you mean lol

ForeverSarahLee said...

BRRR!

I am loving her cute little snow outfit too. Cute little boots & all. I'm glad she gets to have some fun w/that weather.

I love you, and miss you tons sis!