Monday, March 16, 2009

memory lane

My cousin Shaunna posted a bunch of photos on her facebook from a few of the Packard Family Reunions & I just HAD to share. These aren't good quality cuz they were probably pics of a pics that I right clicked & saved as. Anyway, These first 2 are from our trip to Rocky Point, Mexico. From the left: my brother Jacob, my mom & me(if you can get it any bigger you will see I am pouting.)
This is one of all my cousins. I'm in the front row, second one in from the right(my swim suit strap is falling off...what a hussy.)
This next one is from our trip to Clear Creek Family Ranch in Utah. I was 13 I believe. Look how skinny & dark I was. And of course I'm holding a baby...I always was!
I'll have to ask my mom if she knows where these next 2 were taken, because I'm not positive. It could be Lake Merry in Arizona, but I'm not sure. This is one of me(top) & Suzanne(bottom).And my favorite! It was fun to see some old photos of me...hope you enjoyed them too.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Those bottom two were taken at the cabins... I think Mormon Lake cabins?... when we had our family reunion at Lake Mary. Those are SO FUN to look at! I loved all of them. We need to have another Packard reunion! It's been so long.

Unknown said...

Blondie!! You lokk almost exactly like Jessica in the last two!!
Wow man! So old!! :)
They made me smile. What memories you must have. :)

ForeverSarahLee said...

In that very last picture, you look so much like Jakey! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your mom! And you, I love the one of you dark and in the green and the last one! Cute!
thanks for taking us back in your time!

Fessler Family said...

I cannot believe how much you and Jess look alike! She is a little mini you!