She's almost a year & a half...one more month to go & I can't believe it. I already wrote about most of her stats when I posted about her appointment, so we don't need those again. So here's just a few photos from today. Recently, the first thing Cambria does when she wakes up is go over to the DVD rack & search for the perfect movie. She'll pick one up, look at the front & back cover & then either put it back or bring it to me. She always picks out a cartoon/kiddie one. If she ever picks up an adult one she'll just put it back. It's nice that she'll sit there & watch a movie so I can either get ready or pick up a bit.
She enjoys sitting the kiddie rocking chair & usually has a few books on her lap.
Since Saturday, when we got Cami's bed & moved things around, we have had this black bench out in the family room. Well she discovered that it's one more thing she can climb on & was so proud of herself for getting up.
It was a little cold earlier this afternoon so I didn't want to take Cami outside, but around 5 it was warmer & she was wanting to play...so out we went! She enjoyed riding a bike & scooter, throwing a ball with Daddy & pretending to fly the plane.
She threw the BIGGEST when it was time to come in...& she's getting pretty good at those! She is full of sass, has a bubbly/happy personality, is very smart, loves to sing, always has to yell things(can't ever just talk...it's like she gets so excited to tell you about stuff, but she is also very stubborn & picky. We love her very much & she is always making us smile. We can't wait to see how she is as a big sister.
2 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe how old she is. Lindsey was almost 19 months old when Hunter was born. She always seems much older to me. Anyway, your little girl is adorable.
That second picture of her is absolutely adorable. Does she have make-up on in it? She's getting all grown up so fast, it's crazy!
Post a Comment