Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Playdate

Me & Cambria met Amy & Payton at Target this morning. After a little shopping we went to BK for lunch & let the girls play in the play area for about an hour. After that we weren't quite ready to part, so Amy & Payton decided to come over to our place to hang for a bit. We took the girls out back, where they spent the next 2 hours playing with balls, bikes, scooters, climbing the stairs, stacking wood, sucking on rocks & digging in the dirt. They played so well together today...thanks for coming over guys! Here are a few photos from today. My little Joe Dirt...Holding a ball
A football player some day? Look at that stance...
We're hoping to get the girls together again soon & we are so excited!
Thanks again!

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Oh man, I saw that picture of Payton on your 365 blog, how hilarious. Ready.. Set.. Hike! That's exactly what came to mind when I saw that! I'm so glad the girls get along so well. Its always fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks again for a fun play date!