Thursday, April 16, 2009

18 Months

Here's my little ball of energy at 18 months!
She is always on go & keeps me on my toes. She's starting to get sneaky & get into things that she's not supposed to. If she makes a mess, the first thing she does when I walk into the room and see it is says "naughty...no, no, no"(while shaking her finger.) She loves to be outside, but when it's too cold & we have to stay inside, a few of her favorite toys are: knight action figures, anything with babies, play kitchen with dishes, play-doh, coloring, shoes & dress up. I don't know her stats. She talks & never shuts up. She will repeat anything you tell her to, but it doesn't always come out sounding right. It's funny to hear us try to get her to try it again & she says the same thing, just in a different tone. She amazes us with how smart she is. She is my best friend & the person I talk to all day long. I don't know what I would do without her. She is going to be a great big sister when Ryder gets here. She loves to pull out his clothes & look at them. If you ask her where Ryder is she'll come up to my belly & either give it a kiss or try to lift my shirt. I think that's good for now. I can't believe it's been a year & a half!

4 comments:

Amy Blue said...

We love her too! Time flys! Just wait until the little guy gets here. It goes by even faster...Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Love this post. You're great at this, ya know. You're gonna read it many years down the road and have some great memories!

shabbyscrapper said...

NAUGHTY...NO, NO, NO! VERY FUNNY. THAT MEANS SHE HAS HEARD THAT A TIME OR TWO FROM YOU-KNOW-WHO!

MISS YOU ALL. GIVE HUGS AND KISSES FOR ME! LOVE YOU!!!!

Michelle Aguilar said...

hey should I send your box for the Ryder, cutie ahead of time or with your madre? What is easier for you?
And she is adorable! You need to move back to Arizona, everyone misses you! :)