Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bedding

We finally got the bedding for Cambria's toddler bed.Phil put them on while I was giving Cami her bath & when she walked into her room & noticed that the sheets were different she got SO excited! She jumped right up, pulled the covers over her & patted the top of the covers while saying bed. Ever since then I'll peek in & she'll just be laying under the covers. We're glad she likes them & I'm glad I can start making some stuff to match.

7 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute!
Does she use the pillow?
mylee has never slept on her pillow. but other kids her age do lol

Jamie said...

Too cute, love it! What are you doing for Ryder?

shabbyscrapper said...

awwww..very cute! give her a goodnight kiss from gramma!

Anonymous said...

Your gonna make some "stuff" to go with it?? Wow. If I knew you were Martha incarnate I would've had you teach me a thing or two!!

Love the bedding! (..and the new photo of Cami in the rain.:)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. Geatan has like 3 different crib sets... so it's not like i can make a big "G" out of the matirial that matches, because they are all different. Can't wait to see what you can come up with. If you need any ideas.. i have PLENTY! :)

Michelle Aguilar said...

cute, pink and brown. You can make a dust ruffle. how are you doing? Feeling? It is sad to not see you but, I enjoy talking to your madre all the time.
Have a nice weekend. the CK convention is here this weekend and I help for about 6 years now, volunteer.
take care

Jenn said...

That bedding is adorable! Where did you get it? I need cute bedding for when the girls spend the night and that would be perfect.

Cami is a doll and growing up so fast. Hope you are doing well!