It has been raining off & on all morning. It slowed down a little & I thought it would be fun to let Cambria play outside in it...I think for the first time. She started off down the sidewalk & didn't mind the rain one bit. I love this photo & how you can see her shadow on the ground.
I was taking some photos of some flowers & she came over & started to rake. She always wants to help.
She made her way to the side of the house where the water was falling off. She would bend down to play in it & it would splash up into her face & she would laugh. It was so cute!
Then she made her way to the backyard & found the gutter back there. She would stick her hands or the ball under the running water & then suck the water off.

She threw a fit when it was time to come in, but she was cold & wet. So I gave her a nice warm bath & now she is napping.
Time to clean I suppose.
Happy Spring!
She threw a fit when it was time to come in, but she was cold & wet. So I gave her a nice warm bath & now she is napping.
Time to clean I suppose.Happy Spring!
6 comments:
great blog. i like the reflection in the first pic too! and she looks like she knows just where she is going!
happy tuesday!
The picture of Cambria in the bath is adorable. She is a very beautiful little girl, just like her mommy.
so cute!
love rainy days!
great photo Laura! Hey, I was looking at some of your pics...what kind of amera do you use? Do you have a detachable flash or even one you can angle in different directions? If so, let me know...I can give you some pointers...if you want any...
Neat! I wish I could get my kids to play in the rain! They don't like getting wet!
Love that picture of Cami!
Post a Comment