I went in for my 35 week check-up this afternoon. Not any real exciting news yet, other than I gained 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I have gained 32 pounds over all so far, which is about 20 less than I was with Cambria. So hopefully I don't gain 20 pounds in the next month. Ryder's heartbeat was around 160, which is awesome! I have been having braxton hick contractions ever since I was about 18 weeks. Still having contractions every day, but nothing too strong & not consistent. My cervix is fully closed, which is good cuz I still have a good 5 weeks left. We're hoping to schedule an induction date next week, but we'll see how things look then. I have heart burn all day long, so I can't wait to see how much hair he'll have...lets hope it pays off.
2 comments:
how do you know your cervix is closed, did they do an exam already at 35 weeks?
glad everything is going good. i can't wait to see if he has hair like cami!
HEY SHOW US SOME BELLY PICS!! AND HEY I STILL HAVE THOSE CLOTHES HAVENT GOT AROUND TO SENDING THEM YET.. BUT HEY CAN YOUR MOM BRING THEM UP WHEN SHE COMES UP THERE? LET ME NO.. THEY ARE ALL NICE AND IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE.. PLUS I BOUGHT RYDER A LIL SOMETHING.. TAKE CARE TXT ME AND LET ME NO.. I DONT REALLY CHECK MY BLOG...
Post a Comment