Monday, April 27, 2009

Tag Rag

Today I worked on a tag rag for Mr. Ryder. This is my first time making one, & it's pretty easy/fun.I got everything cut out & pinned together. Now all that's left to do is sew it together. The brown circle print will be on the other side.
I also made a burp cloth out of each of the fabrics since I had plenty.
And we got a package in the mail today from my dear friend Angie. I'd like to give her a shout out & say thanks a million for the cute jacket she got for Ryder.

3 comments:

* Missy * said...

that taggie blanket is super cute!! I love it! you are very crafty!!

Anonymous said...

That tag blanket is wicked awesome! It's really cool. I love the colors for the bubbly side.

Stacy said...

What a cute blanket! You are so crafty!