Thursday, April 30, 2009

ZzZzZz

Last night as I caught up on the blogging world I had this little cutie sleeping to my left side...and this handsome boyfriend of mine, sleeping to my right side.
Today a baby sat my bro & sis-in-laws 4 kids. We spent the morning playing outside, had Popsicles, the girls got pedicures, had lunch, had quiet time/movie/naps... this was the only time I was able to pull out the camera & snap a few photos. Here's 1/2 sleeping...& 2/2 sleeping.I was a little worried at the beginning of the day cuz I was going off of 3 1/2 hours of sleeping, but surprisingly I was fine all day. We played outside a little more & enjoyed the cool weather. Cambria enjoyed helping out with the baby. And I think we all had a lot of fun...I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

4 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute!
did you mean to write your boyfriend LOL

Amy Blue said...

Thanks so much for helping us out with the kids. We couldn't have done it without you. You are super! Thanks again!

Erin said...

I just love sleeping babies! Cute pictures.

Me said...

I usually get on the computer when everyone is sleeping too. Even though I should try to sleep.
:)