Saturday, May 2, 2009

Editing

I found this new editing program that I had to try out & so far I'm loving it! They have this neat feature that allows you to put these antique overlays on your photo. They are a bit much, so obviously I wouldn't want to use them on every photo, but here are a few that I did to try it out.



7 comments:

Erin said...

I love this! Just this morning I was experimenting with some different texture overlays, but none of them were this cute. What program is it?

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yeah what program! thats cool!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Cambria is way too darling! She's so beautiful Laura.

Me said...

pretty neat!
what program?

Amy J said...

Haha, thanks from the compliment from your friend :) That's Payton in that picture! I love what you've done with these photos. As everyone else, I want to know what program this is. Fun stuff!

Cadi said...

I love this bottom pic. So Awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Don't tell anyone!!! haha its our secret! lol jk
I love what you are doing with the Antique button! At first i wasn't sure how to use some of these and make it look really good... but you've given me some ideas!! thax! :)