I got to go in for another weekly check up...now I only have one left! I wasn't dilated at all, but I'm getting thinner & softer. We talked about the induction. We are supposed to go in Thursday night, the 28th, so he can start me on Cervidell. Then they'll start the pitocine Friday morning. However, last night at about 10:45 I started having contractions & after a few right in a row, I started writing them down. They were coming every 5-7 minutes for 2 hours strait. Most of them were mild, but I did have about 5 that were pretty painful. I ended up falling asleep & haven't had anything happen this morning. So, it's just a waiting game from here on out. He'll come when he's ready. I still need to pack a bag, just in case he decides to come early. Oh, & they had me do a non-stress test while I was there...everything looked great!
5 comments:
Yay, maybe that means progress. Wouldn't love to know if those contractions did some dilating??Let's hope he comes soon! Nice to know only 1 more week at the most!
I bet you are so ready! Good Luck Laura, we are all excited for you down here in Hot arizona!
get some rest!
good luck!
the 28th is my birthday :)
good day lol
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! GOOD LUCK HONEY! WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MR RYDER!
LOVE YA!
AWWW!! YaY!! I am SOO exited for you!!
I can't wait to see your little guy!
I am visting my bro in Navada, and dropping of my step bro in Utah, in 2 weeks, so i might just be able to drop off your cover!!! :) I SO hope i get to come by, even if it's just for a minuet! :)
Anyway, let me know if you need anything else!! :)
<3christine
Post a Comment