Monday, May 18, 2009

A great weekend

Friday we went down to Salt Lake & met some friends for dinner. We ate at Tucanos Brazilian Grill & it was AMAZING! It's was all you can eat. They have a great salad/potato/pasta bar. And then they have about 15 different kinds of meat that they bring around to your table to try. My favorite part was the grilled pineapple! I can't wait to go back there the month of my birthday. After dinner we walked around the shops. Here's a photo of the girls walking & holding hands.
Saturday morning we went to my nephews soccer game and that's where this next photo was taken.
Saturday Cambria turned 19 months. She weighs 24 pounds. She is starting to talk in sentences. She has an attitude & isn't afraid to tell you. Everything is "mine." She always wants to help. She is still interested in potty training, but we haven't had any luck yet. She did however cry when she pooped in the tub the other day. She was very disappointed that she had gone in there & not in the potty, so maybe we're getting closer. She loves babies, books, cars, movies, ice cream, singing, dancing & so much more. She is learning so much! We are just enjoying the time we have left with the 3 of us...until there are 4 of us. I can't wait to see how she is with Ryder.


Saturday night we went to a Bee's game with some friends. It was my first big baseball game, so we had to get a hot dog.
We left Cami at home, & we missed her, but it was nice to get one last date in before the baby comes. We enjoyed talking/laughing with our friends during the game. And the Bee's creamed the Cubs, so it made for a good game.
Another high light is the second vehicle that we got. It's a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan. I love that I can leave the house whenever I want. And it has 2 built in car seats, so we were able to leave the old one we have in our car. And there will be plenty of room for all of us! We are going to the bank today after Phil gets home from work to make it all official. Yay!

5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

LOVE the new car!
congrats!

Anonymous said...

TERRIFIC!! Love it! I love my van!

Michelle Aguilar said...

wow, good for you! It is so nice to see younger folks these days excell more then us older folks could! LOL
that means life is good for you!
are you moving somewhere?
take care!

Amy J said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! So glad you guys got a second car, that will be so nice for you!

Richard said...

Yes, that Brazilian grill is a great place to eat, but I don't think mom would like it. I ate there on the last business trip I made to SLC about a year or two ago. Isn't that the same mall where they had the shooting? Trolley Square. Dad