We were playing around outside yesterday & taking photos. And after looking at them, I couldn't decide which few to post, so here's a LOT of photos.
Here's my handsome hubby, showing off his shades!
This is Cambria trying to put the glasses on daddy.
And this is what you get when you let a 1 1/2 year old put them on.
8 comments:
CUTE!!!!!
I love the sunglasses!
and the belly pics!
and the new pic up top with you and cami!
so cute!!! only a few more weeks! and your gonna have your little guy!!! fun times.
Cute stuff! Watching Dads and Daughters play is the best! Love all the pictures.
Way cute pics. miss seeing you guys good luck with your delivery. love you guys
IT'S OFFICIAL...YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN! SUCH A SWEET FAMILY. WISH YOU WERE MINE...OH WAIT...YOU ARE!!! WISH WE COULD BE PART OF THAT EVERYDAY.....
CRYING AGAIN...LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Your pictures are getting so good Laura! I love them all.
simply cute!
The 5th one would look SO cute if you crop it just right, and put the frame Gradient 08, or Cali 04!
Post a Comment