Thursday, May 7, 2009

36 week appointment

I went to my 36 week appointment yesterday, pretty much just a check up. I didn't gain any weight this week, which is ok with me, cuz I had gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks last time. He checked me & said that I'm not dilated at all yet, but the head was right there & ready to come. We talked to him about scheduling to be induced on May 29th & he said that was fine, but I didn't think that I would make it that long. So, he's thinking I might go a little early. I personally don't think that Ryder will come any sooner than memorial day, but he could be early. Guess we're just waiting at this point. We are as ready as we can be & will welcome him into our family whenever he wants to come!

3 comments:

Keesler Family said...

That is really exciting for you guys. We can't wait to see the little guy. Let us know if you need help with anything.

Jamie said...

Waiting is the worst part. Can't wait for you to meet this cute boy!

Anonymous said...

The 29th is the day Erin's baby Ellie turns 1! That would be so fun if they shared birthdays!