I can't stop looking at the photo on the top of my blog. I have been starring at it for minutes...just thinking of how grateful I am to be a mother to such a beautiful little girl. I love you Cambria!
really adorable! Keep in on there and I think you should do a cute one of you and the kidos after Ryder makes his appearance! good Luck, as you look all baby! Cute!
very cute pic! isn't motherhood the best! i love every minute of it! I can't believe your little guy is going to be here soon...i'm so glad it's you and not me! LOL
i sent my address through your fb messaging...didn't wanna post here for everyone out there to see! thanks!
3 comments:
I KEEP "STARING" AT IT TOO...WHILE I EAT LUNCH. STILL MAKES ME CRY. AND THE FUN SHOTS OF PHIL BEING A CUTE DADDY...PRICELESS!!!! LOVE YA!!
really adorable! Keep in on there and I think you should do a cute one of you and the kidos after Ryder makes his appearance!
good Luck, as you look all baby!
Cute!
very cute pic!
isn't motherhood the best! i love every minute of it!
I can't believe your little guy is going to be here soon...i'm so glad it's you and not me! LOL
i sent my address through your fb messaging...didn't wanna post here for everyone out there to see!
thanks!
Post a Comment