Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MIA

I had a really good Mother's Day weekend. Friday night I got to go on a date with the hubby, minus the kid. We went to Olive Garden & then saw "XMEN Origins." Saturday we went for a long drive, looking for a place to live & then baby sat my nephews. Sunday we went to church, hung out & tried to take a nap. Then went to my brother & sister in laws place for an amazing dinner!! Came back home & all the in laws came over for dessert. Monday was a pretty lazy day. I'm getting closer to my due date, I'm 37 weeks today, & I'm starting to get a little more uncomfortable & sore. Still doing good, just getting anxious. Lately I have been craving strawberries. I had 3 helpings of strawberry shortcake in 2 days!Amy brought Payton over to play today, & it was a nice to talk & get out in the sun for a bit. Here are some photos of the girls...
I guess the pool water tasted good.
And this one is my favorite!
So, not too much going on here. Just trying to take it easy & waiting for Ryder to get here. I have an appointment tomorrow...I'll post about that. We are getting excited for SUMMER! Peace.

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

I can't wait to see if your dilated tomorrow or not! he's almost here!

your moving??? I thought for some reason you were going to be at his parents for awhile

The Verenski's said...

you are looking for a place to live?? Thats cool!!! Can't wait to see Ryder!!!

Kinsey said...

I can't believe you're almost done cookin! 9 months does go by fast! Cambria is so cute and I think looks just like ya! Good luck!