Tuesday, June 16, 2009

20 months

My little girl is 20 months old today. She is still my baby. It makes me sad to think that she's really not the baby anymore. I enjoyed every minute of it being just the 2 of us home everyday, but we have welcomed the new addition into our bunch & it's been a change, but it's a good one. I think we are both still trying to adjust a little. I don't get as much done around the house during the day, but I honestly don't care. They need me right now & I'm trying to be here for them 100%. Back to Cambria...I don't have any stats for her. I really don't have any idea how much she weighs or how tall she is. I guess I should find out. She is in a size 5 shoe and mostly 2T clothes. She honestly, LOVES shoes! If someone takes off their shoes, she is bound to try them on & then go on to think they are hers. She can talk up a storm & even loves to sing. I'll need to get a video of her singing sometime...it's rather cute. She loves going to nursery & her favorite part is singing time. She does all the actions to the songs, is trying to sing them now too & claps at the end of each one. She amazes me at how smart she really is. She is a great big sister & always wants to help. She is interested in potty training & I think I want to actually try training her in the next month sometime. I love her to death & I'm so grateful for everything that she has taught me. Happy 20 months Cami!

2 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

She is growing up way too far...she will be starting school before you know it. I miss you guys :( I want to be in her life...-Jessica

shabbyscrapper said...

**fast?