Monday, June 15, 2009

Bowling

Saturday night we went bowling with our friends Wes & Abby. It's a new bowling alley & it was really hard to bowl because the floor was so slippery. I almost fell on my face about 4 times. We finally asked one of the guys that worked there if he could clean the floor & that helped a little, but we still had to be careful. Cambria was my little helper. She was rolling for me a lot of the time. At first she would roll the first time & always get a gutter of course, so I finally got smart & started bowling the first time & then let her try to get my spare balls...she loved it! Here's a photo of her & daddy.
Ryder was a real good sport & slept most of the time.
After bowling we went to Dairy Queen & got some ice cream . Then headed back to our place to play a little Rock Band. It was a real fun night...thanks for coming up to hang out with us!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Did you guys go to the new one in syracuse? They guys in the lane next to us were slipping all over the place but we didn't have any problem on our lane.

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Seriously, Cambria is going to be SUCH a gorgeous girl when she grows up! She already is now. But dang! Beautiful blue eyes, dark long hair, nice complexion, pretty lips, cute face. I'm telling ya... Watch out!

And Ryder. My goodness, you can already tell how handsome he is!

I hate you.

I hope my kids are just as beautiful!

They won't be. But I can dream :o)