Monday, June 1, 2009

He's here!

Ryder Phillip Blue
May 29th 2009 @ 12:16pm
7.2 pounds
19 1/2 inchesproud Daddy
We love all his hair!
Sorry it took me so long to post. I have just been enjoying my time with the new little one. I have lots of photos to share later. Phil is home this week to help me out & he's been great! We are all doing great! I'll post again in a few days.

23 comments:

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! He looks like you guys so much. I can't wait to see more pictures

Braydens Blog said...

AHH HES THE CUTEST!!!! HE LOOKS ALOT LIKE PHIL.. THE PICS YOU SENT TO MY PHONE YOU CANT REALLY TELL!! ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US UPDATED...

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

i cant believe the hair! holy cow!
he is to cute.
congrats

shabbyscrapper said...

this is my third attempt to comment...it won't let me. anyway...yea!!! pictures!!! how are you adjusting? two is a bit harder, but you just have to find your rhythm. thanks for letting me share your special day!!! you guys are great. love you all...see ya soon...

Bree said...

Dang he has a ton of hair!! He is super cute too! Congrats!

Alyssa said...

He's adorable! I love all his hair too. Enjoy!

Adrianna and Mackenzie said...

He is too cute Laura! Congratulations!

Amy J said...

He is too cute. I know I've told you that like 100 times, but I mean it! I love all his hair! He's absolutely perfect. Glad you guys are doing so great this week! You got lucky with this little guy. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Unknown said...

AWWWWW!!! :')
He is adorable!! He looks alittle like Austin.. lol Soooooo cute! I bet your loving him all up!
CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Michelle Aguilar said...

oh wow, he is soooooo cute! Look at his hair, it looks blonde. I think he look so much like your hubby!

And yes two is harder, two hands, two children, 1 shopping cart, diaper bag, takes time to get used to but, it will come.

Once you manage two, well then three is a breeze and so on. LOL

Congradulations! I just finished your card and now time to shop.
your dear mom is going to be bringing my stuff to him.
precious!
take care and get some rest.
It's hot here.

Jamie said...

Too cute! You and Phil do good work.

KOCHERHANS said...

Laura - seriously I think the last picture of him by himself has to the THE CUTEST 'newborn' picture I have ever seen of a baby. He is adorable. When did he get highlights?? ha! I LOVE his hair...he looks 'all boy' and is just adorable. I'm so happy and excited for you guys....and of course think he has the cutest name ever.

Kapri said...

Oh man is he cute! The hair...love it! What di you eat when youa re pregnant to get all of that hair :) Cute cute cute...congrats!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful. And that hair! Good job :)

Kim said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats to you and Phil. I can't wait to see more pictures.

The Dunmires said...

look at all that hair! he's beautiful! congrats! 2 is hard, but I know you'll do great!

Martha Steigerwald said...

Wow your kiddos have a ton of hair. And i forgot to mention they are so adorable too. I can't believe how big Cami is getting. Bayleigh said why couldn't you be here when she need pictures for her photography class. She did kids and Cami is an awesome subject to photograph. Start Ryder out early. Boys aren't always that easy to get good pics of. How exciting for you and your family to have a new baby. I'm jealous. Ummmm No I'm not. LOL. I can get my baby fixes and give them back to their mommies when they cry. Hope to see Ya Monday.

Me said...

Adorable! Congrats!

Erin said...

Laura, he is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! LIKE HOT!! Haha. If a baby can be hot. He just doesn't look like a new born at all. I love his hair, and his face is just so cute. Good job you two! I can't wait to see all of the pictures that you take of him.

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

congrats mommy! he's a doll...love all that hair!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so cute Congrats

Jenn said...

He is adorable!!!! Sorry I am just getting on to look at the pictures, life is always crazy for me these days. I am so happy for you all!!!! xoxox

EJ said...

Your kids are blessed with amazing hair!! He's sooo dang cute!! Congratulations!! :D