Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting closer

Cambria told Phil's mom that she needed to go potty. So Phil's mom took her diaper off and set her on the potty, like we usually do. But, this time she ACTUALLY went pee! We gave her a treat & she was so proud of herself. I'm so happy for her to be getting closer, but it makes me sad to see my little girl growing up. Anyway, just had to post the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!! Girls learn incredibly fast! I love it! :)

Erin said...

Yay Cami!! That's awesome. And just in time for the baby!

I am SO in love with the picture on the top of your blog. It is super super cute.

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

Good job Cami! What a big girl!! Soon she will be a big sister!!! eeeek! Cant wait to see him! Good luck!