So, I had kinda made it my goal to make the last few days ALL ABOUT CAMI! We played in the water a few times, she helped me spray down/dry/disinfect/change the batteries in all of Ryder's toys & loved every minute of it, I painted her nails, watched a few movies with her, & just made every minute all about her. She has been so happy & helpful the last few days. She loves playing with/sitting in all of the toys we got out for Ryder that she hasn't seen in awhile. It's just been a blast & I can't believe she's going to be a big sister in less than 2 days.
Tuesday night we went to visit our friend Micah who lives down in AZ, but is up here visiting family. His parents have a trampoline in their backyard & Cambria was having a BLAST on it! Here's a photo & I'm uploading a video of her Jumping on the tramp as well.
Greg, Amy & the kids came over for dinner tonight & afterwards we went outside to ride some scooters & enjoy the nice weather. When I stepped outside Danyka was sitting on Phil's lap playing with him. Aren't they the cutest?
They were so cute that I had to post both the photos.
Here's the scooter clan! I love living in a cul de sac(sp?) & being able to just let the kids ride in the road.
I had to get a close up of the Razor scooter. Not really, just thought it would be a cool photo.
I had to try out this new Fusion scooter thing. I didn't want to go too fast & end up hurting myself, but it seems really cool & pretty hard. I can't wait to get on it again when I'm not 39 weeks pregnant.
And here's a photo of Bryson...the Fusion champ! He has practiced really hard & can go super fast & do cool tricks. He'll have to teach me a few next time I get the chance to ride.
We have basically been doing fun things with the family for the past week. It's been great, but it's going to feel so nice to be able to run around & bend over again soon. I'm not expecting to fit into my jeans right away, but I can't wait to get out of maternity stuff. I'm getting a little anxious & not expecting to get much sleep the next few days, not to mention the days that follow after the birth. I am very excited to meet the little guy & can't wait to see who he looks like & be able to see Cambria with him. There will be WiFi at the hospital, so I'm sure I'll be posting soon after I'm feeling a little better. Until then, just wish us luck and hope for the best!
2 comments:
Good Luck and I'm sure you will do great. Today is going to go by fast and before you know it you will be holding him in your arms. I'm sure he will be cute as ever because anyone with the last name BLUE has cute kids. I can't wait to be in your shoes soon. I still have 7 weeks left. Anyways I will be thinking of you guys tonight and all day tomorrow. You will have to let me know how it goes when you get home. Sorry I couldn't get a chance to meet you this last week when I was in Utah I didn't have a car but maybe next time we can. Good luck! P.S. You look great for being 39 weeks.
Good Luck and I am sure you will be just fine! It is so neat and pampering to be pregnant, but, if we only didn't have swollen feet, back aches, not able to bend over, then we would be pregnant all of the time. LOL
I was a baby doula and I used to think of how amazing it is to have a baby. I had two and started being a doula and then I would just cry when their children were born. One I got to cut the cord and oh so thrilling! I am no longer certified to do that but, still can help. I always thought it was nice the have someone extra in the room with you and your spouse, nurses etc. Just to help.
Ok, well thinking of you and oh Aimee had her baby yesterday. What a cute boy! Oh so happy that you both had boys after your girl just like I did. It is so neat to see the reaction as they play miss mommmy! LOL
Ok, so now just you, Heidi and Julie left to go and that will be 6 new births that I know for the year. Wow, incredible!
take care
Post a Comment