Thursday, July 30, 2009

around here

Things have been a little crazy the last few days & I haven't been able to get much of anything done. I did get to work out Monday & Tuesday, but then was WAY to sore to go yesterday. I am looking forward to going today though.
Ryder is 2 months old as of yesterday. We are leaving in a little while to take him in. He is such a chunk...I can't wait to find out how much he weighs. He's been pretty fussy the past couple of days, but has been happy/laughing all morning, so lets hope he stays that way.
Cambria has been waiting until we are on our way to the gym to decide that it's nap time, which has been throwing off her sleeping schedule. So we have been trying to get up a little early to see if we can get her to take a nap a little sooner. No luck yet.
I'm way behind on laundry. I haven't been taking as many photos as I'd like to. I'm just trying to keep the kids happy & fed.
Phil has been helping out a little with the kids when he's home & has been a little neglected by me. I'm hoping we can get a date night sometime soon...it's well needed.
Hopefully I'll get around to posting some photos of the kiddos soon. We had a real fun weekend that I still need to post about. I did post a few on my Project365 blog if you want to check those out.

2 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

ya wanna talk crazy?...we are moving TOMORROW! phew. we had a whole day to plan. shoot me now!

Cadi said...

I loved your 365 blog! What a fab idea. Great pics.