I have been wanting a big candy bar & large Pibb Extra for breakfast!
I didn't get a great sleep last night and I'm doing fine with that. It's Cambria's loud voice! She keeps making me think of the movie "Water World" when Kevin Costner is talking to the scary guy with the patch on his eye about the little girl. When he says "What do you want her for anyhow? She never shuts up." Don't get me wrong, I love her to death! She's talking happy, thank goodness, but if you know Cambria, you know she doesn't just talk, she yells! My ears are going to fall off.
I also have a messy house & laundry piled up. I haven't given in to my ideal breakfast just yet, but it's looking even better now that I'm writing about it & I just might give in soon.
Happy, what is today? Wednesday?!
Oh yeah, I have to go VT tonight. Yay! :)
4 comments:
Of course I remember you, it has been a long time though for sure! Your family is adorable! I'm way excited for our little girl to get here.
That's what my mom always said about me when I was little.
"I always thought you were yelling, and then I finally realized that how you talked!"
Somehow she survived:)
Your kiddos are so cute. We enjoy the updates!
chocolate & pop for breakfast? yea! i'm a fan! and do you remember how i always said that i wished each of my kids ended up with 6 kids just like them?....well...
love the new video... haven't seen you post about how your woking out is going!!!
Post a Comment