Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My dearest Phil

Here are a few photos that I took of Phil on Sunday while I was doing Abby's photo shoot. He was supposed to be helping me, but there wasn't much for him to do cuz we didn't need the reflector & the kids were ideal. I had just stopped raining & just in case it started up again we had him hold the umbrella to be prepared. He's such a stud! And when he's acting like a dork it makes me love him that much more!
Maybe one day we'll be team photographers. I'd love to have my favorite person help me with photo shoots. Thank babe, you did great!
It was time for a Phil post, right?

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Looking good Phil, way to work the umbrella.

Erin said...

That's awesome that you're getting out there and working on a shoot! How exciting. I wish that Jace had even an ounce of interest in helping me with my shoots. Go Phil!

Michelle Aguilar said...

oh so cute with an umbrella!
cute guy and fun guy for you Laura!
May you have many, many years of marital bliss!!!!! And many many more babies!!!!

how are you feeling?

shabbyscrapper said...

WHAT A STUD!!!