Monday, August 10, 2009

Around Here

We've had a few battles between the Knights & Dolls. She'll knock them off the edge until she has one left. Then says "I win!"
Last week we had a family get together. We went for a swim & then ate. The pool was pretty cold, but it was real windy out side, so once you got in it was colder to get out. Cambria swam for quite a while.
Phil & I took turns with her. I love that we got a life jacket for her; it worked pretty well.
The sun looked so neat!
And here it is again a little later that night. This photo doesn't do it justice. It was so red! It's the little red dot.
This is my niece Ruby & she is one of the best baby sitters. She comes over every Friday & wants to help out with him the whole time she is here. She is such a little mommy!
Saturday we went to IKEA to look at a few things. Afterwards Ryder was hungry & so while I fed him Cambria & Daddy rocked out in the car.

When Phil would stop to take a drink, Cambria would follow. She usually does good with straws, but she was running low & would tip it to try to get it to come out.
Sunday while playing with her cousins Cambria was wearing her Dora PJ's, high heels & a Star Wars helmet. What an outfit!
My little Star Wars Diva!
Playing "Ring around the pear tree!"
I have a Confession: This little dude needs a hair cut, but I have an attachment to hair! And I think he's just too young for his first hair cut.
But he's still dang cute!
Cambria is loving to color lately!

5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

She is seriously more beautiful with each picture :)

I can't believe how big they are getting!

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

Love the pics! Love Ryders hair! Someone once told me its bad luck to cut hair until a year old! And thats why we waited til Hunters 1st birthday! But he had masssive long hair! I love the star wars helmet! She should be princess lea for halloween! hehe

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better Justen has a huge attachment to Silas' hair and it got really really long before we finally cut it and we are now back to Justen begging me to keep it long again. We'll see...but I love little boys with their hair. It's just too cute and too fun to style.

* Missy * said...

I say cut it when you want to :) I trimmed Elijah's hair when he was around 5 months I think?? - it was a little longer then Ryder's.

your daughter is so beautiful!

and I love that pic of Ryder where you said he needed a hair cut. - he is so precious!!

shabbyscrapper said...

LOVE THE OUTFIT! REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD A SIMILAR SENSE OF STYLE? TEE HEE.