I have been a slacker at taking photos the past week or so. Not too much happening around here. Cambria is such a picky eater & won't try almost anything. I have been trying to make meals fun to get her a little more interested, but she still has no interest. Here's her breakfast from Friday morning & she didn't touch it.
She is OCD, which means she's more like me than I had hoped. She wanted to read to her dolls, but couldn't start until they were all in a perfect line.
Maddie was a huge helper & fed Ryder is bottle while I picked up a bit. I seriously LOVE these girls & am so grateful that we get to see them every week. And I'm glad they are so willing to help out & love doing it. I'd never tell them no.
Friday night we went down to SLC. I went to a Mary Kay party for a girls night out with Abby, while Phil baby sat the kids with his friend Wes. We were gone for 4-5 hours. Phil is a great dad. He doesn't get the kids to him self very often but when he does I know that he appreciates every thing I do even more. We stayed the night down there & went out for lunch with them Saturday. Then went home to veg. We bought Cambria some new shoes that night. She was in love & has been playing with the boxes & shoes ever since then.
Sunday Phil's parents took Cami on a walk. It has been pretty cool here the past few days. It's so nice. This summer has been one of the best! I'm not ready for winter to come yet.
When they got home they were messing with the sprinkler system & I decided that I would take a few photos since I have been a slacker. So this is just one that I took for fun. I really enjoy taking photos of objects. People are fun too, but I mostly just have Cambria to shoot & she's so active & hard to get to sit still. So right now I'm just exploring other options.
I like how you can see the reflection in the water.
Okay, so Cambria sleeps in a big girl bed & we had been letting her watch a movie until she fell asleep when it was time for bed. Or if we take her in her room then we usually sit by her until she falls asleep. Sunday night I decided that I had enough of that. So I read her a few books, said prayers, told her good night, said I love you, gave her a kiss & walked out. Of course she wasn't going to just sit on her bed. So I told her that she was a big girl & couldn't come out of her room. Every time she did I would take her right back in. Telling her I loved her & good night again. She screamed & tried getting out for about 30 minutes & then finally fell asleep in the door way. We put a blanket on her & left her there until she woke up later.
1 comment:
I hope Geat doesn't do that. But that's probably only a dream and it will. He can climb out of his crib now! I got a video and everything! I'll have to post it somewhere. But I love the photo of the sprinkler! It looks like you are 2inches away from it! I would never get that close to water with my camera! lol Good job with all the photos and creativity! :)
Post a Comment