Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa

Thursday night while Phil was at school I decided that I would give Ryder his second hair cut. This his his before shot.I didn't think there would be this much hair.
It's still shorter on the sides from where's he's balding. Hopefully after the next hair cut it will all be even.
Friday night we went to our ward party. It was a huge success! They had all the tables set with condiments & your dessert. The food was already dishes up & they set only the fathers in to get it. So it went very smoothly. They had a program while we ate & then a photo shoot with Santa afterwards. All day I talked about Cambria being able to sit on Santa's lap & told her that she was going to have to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. She was SO excited to see Santa & kept asking if it was "my turn?"
She was watching all of the other kids take their turns. She was waiting so patiently.
My gorgeous little girl.
I kept waiting for her to freak out as we got closer, but she never did. She jumped right up & told Santa that she wants chocolate milk & candy. Ryder was smiling too.
Phil took these with our camera. I can't wait to see the ones that they took, cuz I bet they turned out great. Both kids were happy & smiling. We even got a photo with all of us.
She keeps telling me that she got to "sit on Santa's wap." We have our presents under the tree already & she hasn't tried to open them. She's touched a few of them & picked them up for a second, but never tries to open them. I can't wait to see her on Christmas morning.
Saturday night we went to eat with the Juhasz's at Applebee's and then got all bundled up & took a hay ride through the park to see the lights.
In the middle of the night I woke up sick & still wasn't feeling very well in the morning. Phil took the kids to church & came home with Ryder after sacrament meeting. Cambria stayed in nursery & Phil's parents brought her home with them. We watched the first Lord of the Rings & started the second. After our usual Sunday company left Cambria watched Tinker Bell & ate a Bagel Bite.
We had a lot of fun Friday & Saturday night, but our Sunday wasn't so exciting. We are now counting down the days until Christmas & trying to get everything finished & ready to go!

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

How did he react to the noise of the clippers!!!??? most kids freak lol

Darci said...

Hey I saw Phil getting tickets at burger stop- we were there too- it was fun but COLD! i love cambria's coat and her sweater dress from the party where did you get them??