Thursday, January 7, 2010

Leave a Comment!

I want to try something. I'm really curious who is reading my blog. I'm not going private or anything, just curious. I thought it would be fun to see all the people who look at it. So, if you are reading this right now...please leave me a comment. I know that's a LOT to ask, especially for all you Google Readers...that means you actually have to take a little time & visit my blog. But PLEASE, just take a minute to do this. I don't care if we have never met or I don't know who you are...everyone, please comment. And if you'd like to tell me how you came across my blog, that could be fun too.
Let the commenting begin!

51 comments:

angiedunn said...

hi. (: i read your cute blog....

Braydens Blog said...

I READ YOUR BLOG...

Keesler Family said...

Laura I always reading your Blog. Your husband gave us your blog and ever since I have been following your blog.

The Hunters said...

I love catching up on the latest and greatest happenings in the Blue family!

Linda and Rhonda said...

I am a faithful reader of your blog!
~Rhonda~

Alli Blue said...

:) You should do a live traffic feed. Then you can see who reads it!

Kim said...

I still read your cute blog...sorry I just don't have much time to comment anymore. As you can tell from my blog.

Amy Blue said...

I read it :)

Eric said...

I read it occasionally. My name is Jenn Rogers. I came across your blog from Doug and Annie Lewis' blog. I used to babysit the Lewis and I am a blog hopper just to see how others have set theirs up. You always have cute stories to tell about your children.

The Nitwit said...

oopps...apparantly I was logged in as my husband, Eric....this really is Jenn Rogers now!

Amber said...

I read your blog when I can :) You gave me your url on myspace awhile back, and I've been following it since :) I love seeing all the pictures of your cute kids!

Jamie said...

I love seeing your cute kiddos and your fun ideas!

Guthrie's said...

Happy New Year! I always check up on you. I love seeing your cute kids and once in awhile you post a picture of outdoors and then I can think about how Scott is handling the weather up there. Thanks!
Elaine

Ryan & Brooke said...

I read your blog all the time. It's fun to see your kids grow. My sister and knew Phil and Greg when they lived in Grants Pass and we lived in Brookings. Keep up the posts.

Marie said...

I'm a reader!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, not sure how I found it...stumbled upon it through another blog I read.

I find blogging uplifting and love to read about others. THANKS for sharing your life!

Lisa said...

I read your blog! I used to date your cousin Stephen Hale and I'm friends with Linda and Rhonda (heck all the Guthries!) and I saw your blog through theirs!

Unknown said...

Hi, you don't know me but I read your blog. I'm married to Nanna's cousin, Ryan Whipple. You might know him too!

Brynn P. said...

hi!

Beth Ann said...

It's just your faithful texas followers!

Adrianna and Mackenzie said...

I read your blog... We met in high school and I love reading about how your family is doing! =o)

Jen Hoppie said...

Laura, it's your cousin, Jenny Hoppie, and I check your blog daily. Thanks for the invite a while back! : ) Jenny

Kapri said...

i read and love it!

theleavittranch said...

Hey I am a total stalker so read all the time:) just not good at leaving comments every time but love to look. miss you guys.

Me said...

I read your blog!

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog. not to mention looking at all the amazing pictures you take.

* Missy * said...

wow!!! did you ever think this many people would respond????

Unknown said...

I love checking your blog! ~Holly

Darci said...

i read your blog

Meagan Leavitt said...

I like to keep tabs on how things are going for your guys and you always have the cutest pics!

Somerset said...

I read your blog too! I don't know if you remember me, but when I would come see Chad in AZ we'd usually end up at your house or playing cards with Grandma Swenson. My friend Jane had a comment from Chad's sister Kacee and she had you on her blog roll...so, ta-da, here we are!

Amy J said...

I read your blog, but you already know that! What a response you've gotten!

Unknown said...

You also know I read your blog! WOW! When I saw 32 comments.. I was like.. WOW!! lol PS: I LOVE the blankets your mom made!!! Now I have to try one!! :)

Lisa Andrews said...

I read it. Haha, and apparently I'm one of your many followers. Keep posting :)

Merry said...

Wow! You have a lot of followers! I'm one too!

Laura Blue said...

I never thought I'd have this many people comment. It's so fun to see that this many people read it...makes it all worth it. Thank you everyone!

Unknown said...

hey i do read your blogs when i get on so once in a while

Em said...

I stalk... haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, We went to Jr High and High school together. I was reading Camilles blog and she followed you so I decided to stalk you lol. I love your blog, and your kids are beautiful. I don't have a blog but I am thinking about starting one.
-Christina Baca

Unknown said...

I'm Laura Blue as well so it came up when searching for my facebook page.

shabbyscrapper said...

me too! only ui have been stalking you longer than ANYONE else!! ha ha.

The*Evans*Family said...

Reading.

sandalloons40 said...

me, me. LOL I read your blog and sometimes forget to comment. Isn't it funny how many comments here now Laura? I always wished everyone would comment whom read my blog as that is what the fun is all about!
ok and you can get site reader and see whom is on your blog.It will tell you what email or blog they are coming from.
did you know?
take care

Erin said...

I think blogs are an easy way to stay updated on fam & friends that we don't see all the time!
stay warm...I miss the sun.

Swasey family said...

I read your blog! :) I went to school with your brother Jake!! He dated Ellee....and we are best friends and me & jake were great friends in school to!Tell him I said Hi if you talk to him anytime!

Alyssa said...

Of course I read your blog! Wow, you have gotten a pretty good response!

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I am still stalking U love ur family !!!!! Jill Johnson

Erin said...

I'm so horrible and NEVER comment! But I still read all of your posts. So excited that you guys have an apartment!! That will be a great change I'm sure.

Kristi said...

Hi! I stop in on your blog every now and then - I don't remember exactly how I found your blog, but I know it was somehow through Scrapbooks, Etc. I am a (former) loyal SE shopper! (Former only because I moved to Goodyear, and that's one heck of a drive to Mesa!) Take care!

Jenny said...

Hi!! I come around every now and then.

hardyhomestead.bolgspot.com

Kaylee said...

Still check in every once in a while!!