Thursday, February 25, 2010

Congrats!

Amy had Brooke Emma via C-section on Friday, February 19th at 10:59 pm. She weighed in at 6lbs 7oz & was 18.5" long.

Saturday afternoon I took Payton to the hospital so sh could meet her little sister.

With daddy's help she was able to hold her.

Aww

Giving her kisses.
I'm pretty sure they're going to keep her.
We ran to Walmart REAL QUICK and then spent the rest of the night at home with the kids. The kids were all in bed by 9. One thing that we absolutely love about Payton is that all you have to do is take her into bed and she goes to sleep. That will be great for Amy & Dannon with number 2 here...makes things a little easier. We woke up Sunday & took everyone to church. The girls did great in nursery. Phil had to teach in Priesthood...only our 2 week in classes. We then headed over to Phil's parents house for dinner & to let the kids play. I took Payton to the hospital for a bit & then we stopped by on our way home and Cambria got to hold baby Brooke. She absolutely adored her. She has been wanting to hold Ryder now and keeps asking if we can go see Brooke. Again the kids were all in bed by 9pm & every day I had Payton the kids took naps at the same time...that was a life savor!
This morning I went over and cleaned Amy & Dannon's house. Then put all the kids down for a nap. Amy was released from the hospital shortly after that. I cleaned my house while the kids napped. When they woke up Dannon came and got Payton. There were some rough times when Cambria & Payton didn't get a long, but all in all Payton did REALLY good this weekend. I was happy to help out a friend and I would do it again in a heart beat. I know how much they appreciated it.
While I was cleaning I noticed Phil & left his wedding ring home. Guess he didn't want to be married to me today.
Phil was so kind and made dinner for us tonight. While he was in the kitchen cooking he picked up my camera and caught this photo of Cambria picking out the movie she wanted to watch after dinner. I love it!
Thank you Phil for all your help this weekend!
And congratulations again Juhasz family, Brooke is perfect!

1 comment:

Amber said...

She is soooo adorable! I miss having a little baby around, and I know Maddie would be a great big sister. She is OBSESSED with babies right now! ha ha, but there's no way I could handle two right now.