Thursday, February 25, 2010

indulge

This morning Cambria got a treat for going #2 in the potty(she has been doing that for the past 3 days without any accidents...I'M SO HAPPY!) While she was looking through the candy bucket I noticed we had some Dum Dum suckers. I remember Cambria having these when she was Ryder's age & thought I'd give one to Ryder. So after I took his shirt off I let him have it. He was in heaven!
I'm glad I took off his shirt & gave him a clear colored sucker, because drool was every where!
After looking at the top two photos I realized that I needed a little more color in the photos. So I pulled out our blue mushroom chair to see if that would help. It did, but he wouldn't sit still for very long, so I didn't get as many of him on it as I would have liked. He's still cute though.
The is the only one I edited a little.
Beside Ryder sticking his sucker in the shot at the last second, I love this photo of Cami. She is so beautiful. She has changed so much since birth & I know she will continue to change, so I'm glad I'm able to capture her pure beauty @ 2 years old & freeze time in a photo.
She made a bracelet with some of her candy, before she ate it.
She told me that it was "almost gone" and then showed me.
Ryder was all smiles while he was indulging, wasn't so happy when I had to take it away after it dropped...gross!
I washed it off & tried to give it back to him, but he was over it by then.

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

lol its easier having her play in sandals because she takes them off after a couple minutes then putting socks and boots on her then having sand everywhere.
yeah! we will have to do skype again!

shabbyscrapper said...

WHO WOULDN'T BE HAPPY WITH PURE SUGAR ON A STICK! CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST HE IS GROWING. TIME FLIES...

GIVE EVERYONE HUGS FROM GRANDMA! LOVE YOU!

PS...TELL CAMI WE ARE PROUD OF HER FOR GOING POTTY! SUCH A BIG GIRL.