My Valentines Day gift arrived yesterday! It's a Canon EOS Rebel XSi. This was one of the hardest decisions I've EVER had to make. I was looking at a 50D, but decided to start out a little smaller so I could learn a few things before I spent some much money on the bigger one. I thought I knew quite a bit about photography, but I really only know a tiny portion. There is SO much to learn...I'm a little nervous, but anxious as well. I can't wait to really learn how to use all the settings & functions, until then I'm just working off of trial-error. It's been raining off & on all day & we live in a little apartment with not a lot of lighting, so don't judge me.
7 comments:
I can definitely tell a difference! The focus is great. That black and white picture of Cami is gorgeous and the ones of Ryder are too cute. I can't wait to see more...and I know a certain lady due to have a baby any day now that would probably love to give you some practice. wink wink ;)
You did a great job... I really like your photos.
I agree... the b&w of cami is beautiful :)
and I LOVE how you can get a good blurry background to focus on the main object you are photographing.. I so want a camera that can do that! lucky ducky!
I already told you this but i'll tell youa gain!
Im so excited for you!
if you take anywhere near to as many pictures as i do....your camera is your best friend lol
YAY!
I think you did a WONDERFUL job for first photos on a rainy day!! Mine turned out SOO bad!! These are acctually pretty good! Great job!
Go to photography.com and read everything on there. :) It will help.
WOW! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! YEA!!! HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL THE TECHY STUFF AND TAKE LOTS OF PICS FOR ME. LOVE YA!
wow, I can't tell a difference. the focus is great. I have an minolta I use now with lens kit, cases etc. and it cost $20 at a yard sale 1 year ago. I like that for now. LOL
Post a Comment