We spent the whole weekend celebrating Valentines Day. Friday morning Cambria helped me bake a Chocolate cake.
Friday afternoon I watched Payton so Amy & Dannon could have some time together. I helped the girls make Valentines cards. Friday night we picked up a heart shaped pizza & had a family movie night.
Saturday we dropped the kids off at Tawnya's and heading down to Salt Lake. We ate an early dinner at Tucano's. They had a Valentines special...so the table cloths were red with a flower center piece. And after our meal we got chocolate covered strawberries...yum!
Sunday we dressed in black & red...the kids looked SO cute, but I never got a photo of them. We watched a little of the Olympics before we headed over to a member of our new wards house for dinner. It was great to be invited over to meet a few couples from the ward. It was also really nice because 2 of them had 3 year old girls that Cambria was a able to play with. Our new ward is really small, but the people seem very nice! Then we went over to Phil's parents for dessert. It was nice to celebrate all weekend!
Sunday we dressed in black & red...the kids looked SO cute, but I never got a photo of them. We watched a little of the Olympics before we headed over to a member of our new wards house for dinner. It was great to be invited over to meet a few couples from the ward. It was also really nice because 2 of them had 3 year old girls that Cambria was a able to play with. Our new ward is really small, but the people seem very nice! Then we went over to Phil's parents for dessert. It was nice to celebrate all weekend!It's been raining today. I should be cleaning, but really have no desire to. So I apologize to Phil in advance for having to come home to a messy house, cuz I don't think it's going to be done before he gets home.
5 comments:
you are so pretty laur.....such a great photo of you...i love your hair right now. well, i love it always, but it is especially cute right now. gorge.
you're such a fun mommy & wifey.
OOOHHHH...SECRETS....CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS! DAD GOT ME SOME BEAUTIFUL RED TULIPS. DARK RED, LIKE I LIKE...NOT HOOKER RED. THEY ARE JUST STARTING TO BLOOM...I HAVE THEM ON MY BATHROOM VANITY SO I CAN WATCH THEM EVERY MORNING WHILE I GET READY FOR THE DAY. HAPPY LATE V-DAY...LOVE YOU GUYS!
I love your flower in your hair. You are beautiful Laura.
MMmmm Tucanos! Love the pictures you take. That's a really cute picture of you and Phil and of course the kiddos are always super cute!
Cute pictures Laura, and Ryder looks so much like what I remember Cody looking like! you kids are both so cute!
Post a Comment