Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend

This picture doesn't do his legs justice...they are so much bigger looking in real life. I was trying to get a shot of all his cellulite.
The kids love looking out the window. Ryder likes to blow Raspberry's on it & Cambria likes to listen for kids & try yelling hi to them.
Ryder's new favorite thing to do is walk around the house using his walker. He tries to turn it himself sometimes, but gets frustrated when he can't do it.
All of the next photos are taken with my phone. My batteries died & between all our electronics I probably tried 15 different ones, and no combination would even turn my camera on. So sorry about the quality. The next photo was taken Friday when Phil got home from work. My boys were playing together...gotta love that!
We got our tax refund & bought a new LED TV on Saturday. I LOVE it!
Sunday we had the Howell's & Juhasz's over to watch the game & eat dinner. The girls had a blast playing together!
Before Amy even got to our house she was having contractions & she had them all through the game...they were strong & consistent, so they left Payton at our house & headed to the hospital. It was 10pm when Amy & Dannon left. I put the girls in the living room with some cartoons for a minute. It didn't take long until they were both out!
The next morning Cambria was so excited to see that Payton was still there. Payton woke up with a smile too & they were running around the house singing. We had breakfast, got bathed, then I did their hair the same & painted their nails pink while the watched Cinderella! They did this all on their own.
I'll admit that sometimes they get on each others nerves & Cambria can be rough sometimes, which Payton doesn't like cuz she's not used to that. But they were playing SO well & getting along. They shared their toys, they would dance & sing & say come on & the other would happily follow. This pose they did on their own as well.
It was kinda hard doing Payton's hair cuz she doesn't have nearly as much as Cambria does, but I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Amy ended up having false labor & ended up getting sent home. We are hoping that Brooke will greet us soon & I know Cambria & Payton will both love when that happens, cuz we'll have Payton over again for a few days!

4 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

LOVE his legs! how fun that you get payton over :)

shabbyscrapper said...

idk...i think his legs look chunky enough! some great pics here. i love getting to peek into your lives now and then! wish you were here! love ya!!!!

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

His legs!!! Gracie has chunky legs just like that. I love the new tv! Looks like your loving your new apartment!

Unknown said...

I need ya to take a pic of his feet wile he is sitting. In the first one they look like little fat balls! haha Geatans feet were always long and skinny.

But, deffinatly love the stories!
I would ask if you could babysit on Saturday.. but you don't live here!! SO not fair!! lol I haven't let anyone babysit Geatan yet, so I still don't know... hmmm