Friday, May 14, 2010

Almost One & Playing Outside

I know, I know...it's been a while since I have updated my blog. My memory card got stuck in our computer a little over a week ago and I just got a new a few days ago...so I'm back in business. Ryder's top for 4 teeth are coming down. He's almost one and he looks like a completely different kid in this photo.

He's always making this silly sniffing face, but I love it!

Yesterday the kids dumped out all my ribbon(which WAS sorted by color.) And then threw some baby food jars in with it. Kept them entertained for a bit. Not sure I'll resort my ribbon.
I needed to get some work done on our van to get it ready for our trip to AZ, which is less than 2 weeks away. So I dropped the van off at a place near Phil's parents and then walked over to their house to hang out while it got done. The weather was perfect for playing outside! Cambria and Xander had fun looking for Potato bugs.
They took a break on the swing, but not for long.
Ryder had fun playing on the airplane teeder-tawder too.
After running around we ended the afternoon with Fudge bars. Xander has to do bunny ears in every photo he takes...that's just what he does.
Cambria LOVES Popsicles and Fudge bars! She always has.
Yummy Chocolate!
We gave Ryder a Popsicle and he wouldn't eat it. He walked around holding it, until it melted, but never ate it. I remember Cambria at that age and she would chow down a Popsicle in no time! Ryder doesn't like ice cream much either, but loves cakes & brownies!
I'm glad we went outside when we did, because not too long after we got home it got really dark, started to thunder and rained a little bit. It's still overcast and a little chilly, but not raining. I hope it's warmer tomorrow, because we have something fun planned.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute!! Seriously the teeth make a HUGE difference with Ryder! He is so dang adorable...and of course so is Cambria! Watch out you 2 are in trouble with those two cuties!

Anonymous said...

wow love your photos, and I thought I had ribbon! wow, you have ribbon! :)