I have to say, the first time I switched to the new photo upload, I loved it!! But after using it once it changed on me and now I HATE it! I need to switch it back to the old version, because I don't like this new one at all. I'm going to attempt to get through this post without screaming or pulling my hair out. I already had my first photo jump to the bottom of this post and I can't drag it back up, so you'll get that last, unless more jump to the bottom. Here we go.
These photos were taken on August 19th. When Ryder eats he always uses his utensils, but food will fall off his spoon and while he's chewing that bite, he'll pick up the food that dropped on his tray and put it back in his bowl. So he's always restocking it. It's kind of funny.
(Photo now at the bottom)
Ryder loves putting on bracelets, necklaces, carrying around purses and trying on shoes. Here he is with my bracelet and Daddy's shoes. It's kinda dark, but I like this one.
I turned the flash on so you could see a little better.
Of course Cambria wanted her picture taken too. Like her outfit?
These photos are from Friday the 20th. They have been redoing the road in our complex. We appreciate it because it will be better when it's done and it keeps me kids entertained. They love watching all the trucks and tractors outside.
Hi Mommy!
They could stand out there for hours and watch. I'll be so excited when it's all finished.
Friday after Phil got home from work we heading down to Grantsville to see the Juhasz's and have a sleep over. Ryder took a nap on the way down(with an animal cracker in hand) and Cambria watched a movie.
The kids were so excited to see Payton and Brooke. They played their hearts out! We had yummy pizza for dinner and for breakfast the next morning. We had lots of fun visiting them and staying the night. Saturday morning we heading to Toole, about 10-15 minutes from their place, to hit up DI & Walmart. It was only about 10am & a short drive, but both of the kids fell asleep on the way there.
With pizza this time.
Thanks Amy & Dannon for having us over. We miss you already. Can't wait for the next get together.
Saturday night the kids fell asleep around 7. This is where I found Cambria sleeping.
Sunday we went to Mom-Mom's. She has a doggy door, and YES the kids use it.
Last Monday I took the kids to the Library and then the park to feed the ducks. Ryder wanted a piece of bread too. He dropped a few big pieces, but mostly just held on to it and watch the ducks.
There were so many ducks. The babies are getting bigger and aren't as shy & their mothers aren't as protective, so we got to get really close to them. Cambria loves feeding the ducks.
And chasing the ducks.
This is me at 6 weeks. I wanted to get a photo of my belly before it starts growing at a rapid pace, which I think will happen faster this time around. I'm still feeling good. Just can't wait until my first appointment on the 13th of September.
Wednesday while watching the girls we went to the playground in our complex. It's not very big, but the kids enjoy it.
I love this face that Ryder makes. It's been awhile since I've seen him make it, so it made me laugh when he did it.(notice his hair is starting to get a little shaggy)
My Handsome man.
My boys!
Gave all the kids a bath when we got & then put a movie on for them. Ryder laid by them for about 5 seconds.
Then he started jumping on the bed...
taking babies...
and steeling blankets. He was doing every thing he could to make these girls mad & it was working. He sure knows how to push their buttons.
Cambria is really into her dolls and stuffed animals right now. The other day she took a few out to the patio and put them down for a nap under the grill.
Then she went inside and grabbed her comforter to lay by them.
Peek-A-Boo!
Ooh-la-la. She put some of her purple lip gloss on.
ALL her babies & animals are taking a nap.
Chocolate chocolate chip muffins from Costco are a favorite around our house.
This is where Cami fell asleep again.
Sunday we went over to Mom-Mom's for dessert and decided to set up the jump house for the kids. They love that thing!
Ryder is getting more confident and will stand up and jump around and then fall on his bum.
I don't remember when it was, but I buzzed Ryder's hair off for the beach.
He had a blow out so he went around naked for a little bit. Phil snapped a shot of him. Nice huh?
Here's the photo that was supposed to be first. Just one of Cambria crawling through the tunnel.
We will be leaving for California Wednesday night after I'm done baby sitting. Taking off around 9-10pm and driving through the night. So we'll get there early Thursday morning. Some of my family will be there and the rest will be coming later that night. We are looking forward to seeing my family and being able to get away for a few days in our favorite place to vacation! Until next time, we'll be getting our tan on!
(Here's the photo that was supposed to be at the very top...ugh!)
6 comments:
Are you having an ultrasound at that apointment or it will be scheduled then? How exciting!
I LOVE THE PIC OF CAMI on the slide right after your belly pic :)
Thanks again for coming to visit! I know I've said this, but I'm so jealous you guys are going to California! Oh, and about the pre-school, I'm not sure which one I'll put Payton in yet, I've seen a few advertised out here, hopefully by time she's ready next year I can get some good referrals.
your a skinny minnie woman you still look amazing after having two kids and now onto your third, i'm sure you'll just keep getting hotter lol. I love you!!! and i love your kids. You are truly an inspiration to all of us new rookie mothers and to other woman!!! i love reading your blogs and getting ideas on how to raise my little girl when she gets older i like some of your motherly ways;-) god bless you;-)
That's so funny we are going to California too on wednesday but are leaving in the afternoon.. My family is going too for my little brother's graduation from the marine boot camp. We will be mainly in san deigo. That would be funny if we see each other somewhere. How long are you staying?
never mind the last comment. We are going next week not this week so I guess we wont run into your family.
THE PIC OF CAMI, WHERE YOU SAY "LIKE THE OUTFIT?"...TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE ELSE AT THAT AGE!!!!! I GUESS SHE GETS HER SENSE OF STYLE FROM HER MOMMY! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD SEEING YOU GUYS!WISH WE COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER. TONS OF FUN! MISS YOU ALREADY...GIVE EVERYONE HUGS! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment