Yesterday Cambria was helping with me laundry. I went to my room to grab the next load while she was taking a load out of the dryer. When I cam back I didn't see her. When I yelled down the hall for her, thinking she went to the bathroom or something, I heard a little voice come from the laundry room.
I found her inside the dryer. I don't think she has ever done that before. She thought it was funny & told me that she was hiding from me.
This is what I got when I told her to say cheese. Silly girl.
She is such a good helper. Anytime she sees me working on something she wants to help. I'll take it while I can get it!
Ryder has been climbing on everything! He knows how to get up to the table and up on the couch, but he recently discovered that he could flip over the trash can or any bucket and use that as a stool. He doesn't need the help to get up, but I guess he enjoys using something.
One of his favorite places to sit is in his high chair. He gets his hopes up for food. He would sit and eat all day if I would let him. But even when he's not going to eat he'll go sit there.
One of his most recent things to do it buckle things.
It takes him a few tries, but he usually ends up getting it.
Only problem with that is that he doesn't know how to unbuckle it so then he's stuck. He'll grunt a little and wait for Cambria to come undo him. Which Cambria can now do by herself. Which I love for this situation, but I'm afraid she'll start doing it in the car when I don't want her to...hopefully not!
It's been raining her all morning/afternoon and I <3 it! I don't have any extra kids tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to spending the morning at home and taking it easy. Then tomorrow night we are heading down to Grantsville to spend the night at the Juhasz's house. Have a good weekend everyone!
4 comments:
Love that she got in the dryer! So cute!
Your dryer looks humongous, even with a child in it!
I agree, your dryer looks huge!
Your house looks sooo fun!
Post a Comment