Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nugget & Sprinkler

Monday night Cambria started talking about holding her baby "sister". She brought me her glow worm and a blanket and asked me to wrap it up like a baby. So I laid the blanket out and showed her how to swaddle. When I gave it to her I said, "Here's your little nugget." Her reply was, "She's not a chicken nugget!" I thought that was kind of funny. She climbed up on the rocking chair and sang to her. And then gave her kisses and hugs.


 Tuesday morning we went over to Mom-Mom's house to watch all the kids. It was really hot outside so we let them play in the sprinklers.

 Ryder got sprayed with it a few times and didn't mind that, but he wouldn't run through it with the kids.
 Here's the water spraying up towards the sun.
 There was lots of silly stuff like this that happened.




 Of course Dany had to come pose for the camera!

Cambria danced around, but didn't hold still for a second or ever look at me. She thinks it's funny to not look at the camera when I want her to. I don't blame her.
Everyone had lots of fun. It got up to 100 that day I believe. It really hasn't been to hot here, until today. It was the perfect way to cool down! 

1 comment: