Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cami, Belly & Tins

I got the camera out to take a photo of my ever growing belly and Cambria asked if I'd take some of her. Of course! First up was a good smile...don't get those when I ask very often.
 Then she wanted to show me her "C" for Cami!
 Then she started singing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!"
 Then she struck a pose and got a very serious face. Seriously, I love this girl!
 Then she sang me 4 more songs while I snapped a few more photos of her and then got the belly pic I was wanting. This is me and Piper at 30 weeks 1 day.
 A few years ago I saw so many blogs about Muffin Tin Meals. I tried it with Cami when she was younger, but haven't done it in over a year. Today at Target they had these cut little tins in the dollar section. Grabbed one for each of them and decided to give it a try. I didn't cook dinner tonight because Phil is eating at school, so I just put a few random things together for them...
Sandwich, cheese cubes, pepperoni, carrots/cucumbers with ranch and cubed apples. Give them each a tooth pick to eat with, which they loved! Cambria was still a little picky and wouldn't eat some of it, but she loved the idea. I'm excited to try it again with another meal and see how it goes. We also counted each section and every bites from each section...made it fun.

4 comments:

* Missy * said...

what a fun idea!!

Amy J said...

Cambria is so pretty and I love your cute belly. I miss having a Target close by. I just saw someone post about the muffin tin lunches again yesterday and want to go get some to try this. Glad to see a couple new updates. Hope you guys have a good weekend!

Thiago & Teri said...

You are seriously the cutest little pregnant person..no fair.

I am going to try your little muffin tin idea....I love that, and I think my boys would too.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Cami's pictures are SO pretty!! I love the gray background!
You are SO tiny.. I can't believe you are almost due!! Nuts!