Every night after Ryder is in bed Cambria has the option to color, do a puzzle, play a game or read books. Tonight I gave her the option to get on friend.lds.org and color pictures. Of course she wanted to do that.
She needed a little direction on how to use the built-in mouse, but other than that she knew how to do it.
The best part is that the website plays church music while they color. Perfect, getting ready to go to bed music!
Night!
5 comments:
Fun! I'll have to let Payton get on and play on there. Good idea!
Totally awesome!
check out Kidzui.com also.
that is my all time FAV for my kids playing in cyberspace. It's a free browser with games that is governed by a board of parents. it's awesome. my kids have used it for 2 years and can search approved youtube, games, etc. and have only been able to view wholesome happy-parent kind of stuff. check it out!
*btw- the glow on her face is perdy!
Wow, I've never heard about the kinds of cool stuff the church has for kids!
awesome! what a great babysitter!
Oh my goodness! Your little girl is the CUTEST 4yo I have EVER seen! I just hope my little girl will be as cute as her some day!!! :)
Post a Comment