Monday, February 14, 2011

Castle Park

Friday morning the weather was a little warmer than it has been. I decided to take the kids to the Castle Park. They were thrilled when we pulled up! First they both tried out this huge red chair swing.
 Ryder was just so relaxed.
 Then Cambria wanted to go explore. I told her she was a Princess and her reply was,"I have to go save Prince Phillip!"
 There was lots to explore!



 We took a break to have ourselves a little picnic.
Then it was off to explore some more.
 Even tried out the tire swing.




 They were leaning over playing with a little snow. I thought that was a good shot and a good way to end our fun!
We were glad we got to take advantage of the 50 degree weather!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Looks like so much fun! Where is Castle Park? I don't think I have ever heard of it.

shabbyscrapper said...

sounds like too much fun! and i love the bum shot!