After the Castle Park on Friday it was time for Ryder to take a nap. He wanted to brush his teeth first.
After I put him down, Cambria asked if we could make cookies. I said that was a great idea! So we got to work. After we had mixed everything together I realized we didn't follow the directions right. I decided to bake them anyway and see how they turned out. After they were cooled I gave one to the kids to try. This is what Cami thought...
Just kidding. She liked them, it was just a bad photo. They didn't taste bad. They were just a little flat and soft.
Shortly after that Daddy came home! We dropped the kids off with his sister and headed down to the Bountiful Temple. We had a really good visit there. The temple is up on the mountain and I snapped this shot as we were coming down.
We went to The Mandarin for dinner. Yum! Picked up the kids and were home by 7:30. They were snoozing shorty after that, so we watched a movie off Netflix.
Saturday I was going to take Phil on a surprise date to the golf course for mini golfing and to the batting cages. I decided that probably wouldn't be the best idea for me to do this far along. We took the kids to his Mom's and went to see the movie The Eagle. It was really good! After picking the kids up it was nap time! And then we went to his sisters house to watch their kids for the night so they could go out. I took this photo of my belly while we were there. I called it my torpedo!!!
Sunday my nephew Gunner was blessed. Afterwards we went to Phil's parents for a brunch. Lots of yummy food and family time! Then it was back home for naps and then that night we went over to Amy & Greg's for a yummy dinner and more family time...which included some family videos shot by my 7 year old nephew. Funny. Then it was story and daddy play time before bed.
Fun Weekend!

1 comment:
You kiddos are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment