Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week in review

Last Wednesday the kids took a blanket out on the porch and asked if they could have a picnic. It wasn't lunch time yet, so we decided carrots would be a good snack. They wanted to put them in measuring cups, so we filled them up and out they went!
Being sassy and striking poses, like usual. She makes me so happy! She is so beautiful and has such a sweet spirit. I love hearing her talk to her brother and comfort him when he gets hurt. You can tell that she truly cares for him and wants the best for him.
He didn't last long on the blanket. He would come in for a minute and then go back out for a little.
Both of them showing me their carrots. Yum! It was a fun little picnic for them.
After that they came in and colored. While we were picking up the crayons I came across this one...
Looks like a little someone was still hungry. Yum?
This was taken Thursday night while Phil was snuggling on the couch!
Cambria was reading Ryder a few books before it was time to get ready for bed.
As soon as I started taking photos of the kids, the biggest kid jumped in for some shots.
I sure love these guys!
Friday night we went over to the Fessler's house for pizza and to play games. They have this indoor trampoline and my kids were loving it!
Phil took a video of each of them jumping on it, but I only got photos of Cami. They jump so high! It was fun to watch them, but a little scary too.
Saturday we went to storage and cleaned out some stuff to make room for more stuff. Then Wes & Abby came up to hangout. We went to Winger's for dinner. Put the kids to bed at 7pm and then watched some movies and played some games.
Sunday we just went to sacrament meeting since we still have coughs. Then went to Phil's parents for dinner and to celebrate March birthdays.
I had an appointment with my Dr Monday. I got to have a quick ultrasound to make sure Piper is head down, which she is! She weighs a little over 4 1/2 pounds, the placenta is in the right place and there is plenty of fluid surrounding her. She looks perfect! I never get very good photos, but here's one of her face that I got.
During the ultrasound you could actually see her hair, so that was pretty cool. I'm guessing she'll be like my other two and come out with a head full of hair. It was so good to see her again. I just wanted to give her kisses. I can't wait to meet her! We are hoping she doesn't try to come early, or at least waits until we are all moved in. We aren't "ready" for her to come yet(no clothes are washed, no bed is set up, no car seat is installed), but whenever she decides to come, she has a good family that is anxiously awaiting her arrival and can't wait to smoother her with love!
This is the belly at 33 weeks 5 days.
We love you already Piper!

3 comments:

Lori and Trevor said...

I love having my kids so close in age too, they are so cute together just like your kids and love each other so much. I cant believe you are so far along..its coming fast..let me know how number 3 really is. im hopeing its not as hard as I have been told. Thanks for the comment on my blog, yes we love hiking and go whenever we get a chance to0, there are hikes in Utah Trevor wants to go to someday. This summer you guys will have prefect weather for it.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

how cute!
Love the pics of the kids.
can't wait to see what Piper looks like :)

Amy J said...

Love all the pictures. That trampoline looks like fun! I can't wait to meet Piper, I'm sure she'll have a ton of hair! And lucky for your kids, the keep it. We could see Brooke's hair on the ultrasound and she definitely had some when she was born, but then quickly lost it. PS, blast all of my friends having babies! All this baby talk and ultrasound pictures are making me baby hungry!