Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 5,6 & 7

Ok, so the last photos on my last post I said were taken Tuesday night, but that was really Tuesday afternoon. Here are some more from Tuesday afternoon.
When Ryder wakes up in the morning, or from his naps, like in this case, the first thing he does is find Piper and give her some lovin. He is SO good with her.
 That evening I washed Piper's hair for the first time. She loved it, just like the other kids!
 We were waiting for my nephews to come over after scouts to see Piper and tried to get a few shots of the kids with her. These were the best ones.
 Wednesday afternoon Piper had a photo shoot with Amber from AM Photography. She did so good and slept the whole time. Amber was great and let the other kids help her set up and watch. Cambria was so curious and kept asking questions. Cami left before the shoot was over to go play with a friend and when she came home she was sad that Amber had left. After the photo shoot Piper was awake for about an hour, just chillin in her Boppy pillow next to me on the couch.
 Ryder came to give her some lovin and I couldn't resist a few more photos of him with her.
 Thursday Cambria wasn't feeling too good. She never threw up or anything, but she was a little warm and didn't have energy. We had kids over to play and she didn't want to play. She just wanted to watch a movie. After a few minutes I came back to check on her and she was asleep.
 Daddy gets home a little earlier on Thursdays and Fridays. We love that we get a little extra time with him. And school is over for him, so we get him to ourselves every evening now!
Piper is so good about letting all the kids, nieces & nephews too, hold her and not fuss. She just sleeps while being passed around. She's a great/fast eater. I love that, because the other kids would take almost an hour to eat and having two other kids to take care of this time around, it makes it nicer to only feed for 5-10 minutes. I'm also able to pump at least 8oz's every day to put in the freezer for when we start leaving her or an emergency happens. If we don't have company over to see her, you will find her in my arms or on my chest. I never put her down. I know very shorty she will be grown and not want to be held as much, so I'm soaking up every minute with her I can and I'm loving it!!

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

fun pictures for her 8 days! So cute!
Love the Buzz screaming ;)