Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photo Shoot, Daddy @ Work

Friday morning I wanted to get some photos of Piper in this one pose. She was 8 days old.
 Close ups of her hand and face.
 My precious little girl!
 The kids were so good and played with Play-Doh while I was photographing her.
 Then we headed down to Salt Lake to visit daddy at work. All of Beehive had the day off, so there wasn't anyone there besides Derek, the security guard, and a few guys from downtown. So the kids were able to run around the cafeteria. They entertained themselves by making a bus out of chairs and even sang "The Wheels on the Bus."
 The kids did good while we were out. That was my first time going out with all of them, but we just went to Phil's work and then came home, so I had help & we didn't go anywhere else.
When we got home the kids helped Mom-Mom make some sugar cookies for out Easter party Saturday. They had lots of fun getting dirty and playing with the flour!
 Here's a few photos of Piper's car seat cover and canopy that my talented mother made. She whipped up this Minky cover while she was here. The canopy she made over Christmas, but we didn't have the straps on, so she added those while she was here. I love it! Thank you Mom!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the canopy, and the bucket photos!!!!!

You guys are so creative!! :)

Now I want them!! haha
I need a canopy for my stroller... Hmmmm..

shabbyscrapper said...

oh...you ARE welcome!